Kokko Beauty iOS App
End User License Addendum
This Kokko Beauty iOS App End User License Addendum ("Mobile Addendum") is between you and Kokko, Inc. ("Kokko") and governs your use of Kokko's mobile applications on iOS including Kokko Beauty ("Kokko iOS Apps"). This Mobile Addendum is an addendum to Kokko's Terms of Service (www.kokkoinc.com/tos).
- Parties. This Mobile Addendum is between you and Kokko only, and not Apple, Inc. ("Apple"). Kokko, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Kokko iOS Apps and their content. Although Apple is not a party to this Mobile Addendum, Apple has the right to enforce this Mobile Addendum against you as a third party beneficiary relating to your use of the Kokko iOS Apps.
- Terms of Service. To use the Kokko iOS Apps, you must accept Kokko's Terms of Service.
- Limited License. Kokko grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to use the Kokko iOS Apps for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Kokko iOS Apps on an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or other Apple device that you own or control and as permitted by the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
- Warranty. The Kokko iOS Apps are provided for free on an "as is" basis. As such, Kokko disclaims all warranties about the Kokko iOS Apps to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent that any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Kokko, not Apple, shall be responsible for any such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support. Because the Kokko iOS Apps are free to download and use, Kokko does not provide any maintenance or support for them. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Kokko, not Apple, shall be obliged to furnish any such maintenance or support.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims. Kokko shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Kokko iOS Apps. To the extent Kokko is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Kokko, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Kokko iOS Apps or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
- Product Claims. Kokko does not make any warranties concerning the Kokko iOS Apps. To the extent you have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the Kokko iOS Apps, Kokko, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but are not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Kokko iOS Apps fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Mobile Addendum shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- U.S. Legal Compliance. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Contact Information. Should you have any questions, complaints, or claims relating to the Kokko iOS Apps, please contact us using the contact form on our website www.kokkocolor.com.